Artic Cat- ATV
- 350 11-12 366 10-11
- 375 02 400 98-18
- 450 10-23 454 96-98
- 500 99-18 550 09-18
- 600 22-23 650 06-11
- 700 06-21 1000 08-18
- **650 Twin 04-06 order any #PCS1 or #PCS1BC FLO Oil Filter
Artic Cat- UTV Side by Side
- Prowler 500 16-20 Prowler 550 06-14
- Prowler 650 06-09 Prowler 700 08-23
- Prowler 1000 09-23
- Wildcat XX 14-23 Wildcat Sport 15-23
- Wildcat Trail 15-23
- Gunmetal-grey anodized finish
- Cleanable and Reusable
- Superior Filtration 35 microns “absolute rating” (one pass test) Please Google research if you don’t understand how this is better than a lower micron Multiple pass rated paper filter
- Proven Aerospace, NASCAR, Indy and Formula 1 Technology
- High Flow Rate
- Easy Filter Element Inspection
- Unaffected by Water, Heat or Pressure
- Environmentally Friendly
- Pays for itself
This should be the last oil filter you will ever buy! Made from laser cut, medical grade, 304 stainless steel micronic filter cloth, this filter provides 200% more filter area in many cases. Our stainless filter catches items down to 35 microns “absolute rating” (one pass test), which is about 3 times better than most good paper or brass filters. Unlike glued paper filters, the FLO Oil Filter pleat seam is welded and able to withstand up to 600 degrees.
Consistent flow under all conditions:
This filter maintains consistent flow under all conditions including extreme heat, the presence of water, and cold start ups where paper filters can flow so poorly that they often cause the bypass valve to open and allow unfiltered oil to enter your engine!
This high tech filter technology is widely used in all types of auto racing including NASCAR, Indy type cars, Formula 1 and in the Aerospace industry where filtration is of the utmost importance.
In addition to all the other benefits, our filter helps keep the land fills free of old used filters.
Note the original filter position to ensure correct installation. Clean filter at each oil change with solvent, contact cleaner, kerosene, or any other degreasing agent; even common dish soap. Blow air through the filter from the inside out to remove any small particles or cleaning agent from the screen. Lube rubber parts with clean oil before installation.