- 125/250/300 SX /250/350/450 SX-F (23-24)
- 250/450 SX-F F.E. (22-24)
- 125/250/300 XC (23-24), 250/350/450 XC-F (23-24)
- 150/250/300 XC-W (2024), 350/500 EXC-F (2024)
- 450 XCF-W (2024), 350/450 XW-F (2024)
- TC 125/250, FC 250/350/450 (23-24), TX300 (23-24)
- FX 350/450 (23-24), FC 250/450 RE (22-24)
- FE 350/450/501(2024), TE 150/250/300 (2024)
- MC125/250/250F/350F/450F (2024)
- EC/EX 250/300 (2024)
- EC 450F, ES 350/500 (2024)
- EX 250F/350F/450F (2024)
- EW 500F (2024)
Tired of the hassle and mess of air filter grease? PC Racing’s Pro-Seal is the answer for a perfect filter to air box seal without the use of messy grease. This neoprene gasket adheres to the rim** inside the motorcycle’s air box. The neoprene material creates a larger sealing surface and has memory for a perfect seal time after time. Due to the adhesives that are not affected by gas and oils, the Pro-Seal will not separate from the air box once installed. The Pro-Seal is available for most off road motorcycles.
1. Thoroughly clean the rim with a strong de-greaser (contact or brake cleaner) to remove all oil and grease residue.
2. Peel backing paper off the Pro-Seal
3. Lightly align the Pro-Seal
4. Once the Pro-Seal is aligned, press firmly for a perfect fit.
Works great with:
FLO Air Filters