- CRF 450R (17-20)
- CRF 450RX (17-22)
- CRF 450L (19-20), CRF45oRL (21-22)
- CRF 250R (18-21)
- CRF 450X (19-22)
Tired of the hassle and mess of air filter grease? PC Racing’s Pro-Seal is the answer for a perfect filter to air box seal without the use of messy grease. This neoprene gasket adheres to the rim** inside the motorcycle’s air box. The neoprene material creates a larger sealing surface and has memory for a perfect seal time after time. Due to the adhesives that are not affected by gas and oils, the Pro-Seal will not separate from the air box once installed. The Pro-Seal is available for most off road motorcycles.
** Some applications do not have a rim.
1. Thoroughly clean the rim with a strong degreaser to remove all oil and grease residue.
2. Peel backing paper off the Pro-Seal
3. Lightly align the Pro-Seal
4. Once the Pro-Seal is aligned, press firmly for a perfect fit.
Works great with:
FLO Air Filters