PC52 KTM SX 11+
- 150 SX /250 SX & SX-F /350 SX-F/ 450 SX-F (11-16)
- 250/350/450 XCF (11-16)
- 150/250/300 XC (11-16)
- 200/300/450/500 XC-W (12-16)
- 350/500 EXC (12-16)
- FE 250, 350, 450, 501 (13-15)
- TE 250/300 (13-15)
- TC250 (15-16)
- TE 125/250/300 (2016)
- FE 250/350/450/501 (2016)
- FC250/FC350/FC450/TC125/TC250 (2015)
Tired of the hassle and mess of air filter grease? PC Racing’s Pro-Seal is the answer for a perfect filter to air box seal without the use of messy grease. This neoprene gasket adheres to the rim** inside the motorcycle’s air box. The neoprene material creates a larger sealing surface and has memory for a perfect seal time after time. Due to the adhesives that are not affected by gas and oils, the Pro-Seal will not separate from the air box once installed. The Pro-Seal is available for most off road motorcycles.
** Some applications do not have a rim.
1. Thoroughly clean the rim with a strong degreaser to remove all oil and grease residue.
2. Peel backing paper off the Pro-Seal
3. Lightly align the Pro-Seal
4. Once the Pro-Seal is aligned, press firmly for a perfect fit.
Works great with:
FLO Air Filters